TERMS & CONDITIONS
“TASSAL SUPER SALMON” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating supermarkets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 12:00 AM on 17/12/18 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 10/02/19 ("Promotional Period").
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any participating Tassal branded smoked salmon or Tassal branded chilled pre-packaged salmon product from a participating Woolworths or Coles supermarket (including the online stores) or Independent supermarket during the Promotional Period.
The following products are participating in the promotion:
- Tassal Smoked Salmon 100g
- Tassal Smoked Salmon 200g
- Tassal Smoked Salmon 300g
- Tassal Salt Reduced Smoked Salmon 90g
- Tassal Smoked Salmon Pieces for Cooking 200g
- Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-On 260g
- Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-Off 260g
- Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon Skin-Off 460g
- Tassal Fresh Tassie Salmon with Lemon & Herb Butter Sauce 500g
- Tassal Marinated Tassie Salmon Japanese BBQ Sauce 260g
- Tassal Marinated Tassie Salmon Mustard & Dill Sauce 260g
6. To enter, eligible entrants must then, during the Promotional Period, visit tassalsupersalmon.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, and:
a. input the requested details including:
i. their full name, address, age, date of birth, valid email address and contact phone number;
ii. the place of purchase and last 4 digits transaction number from the purchase receipt;
iii. the last four (4) digits of the specified product barcode;
iv. upload a scan or photo of their purchase receipt; and then
b. submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Each entrant will be notified immediately online whether or not they are a provisional instant prize winner. There are six hundred and fifty five (655) instant prizes to be won as detailed in clause 18. All valid entries received from winners and non-winners of an instant prize will be automatically placed in the major prize draw ("Major Prize Draw").
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per transaction (regardless of how many eligible products were purchased in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; and (c) unrecognised barcode numbers and/or transaction IDs will be deemed invalid.
9. There is a limit of one (1) instant prize per person during the Promotion Period (excluding residents of SA).
10. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The draw will take place at Handling Matters, Unit 40, 1-5 Thew Parade, Cromer, NSW, 2099 on 14/02/19 at 10.00am in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Major prize winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and adverted on tassalsupersalmon.com.au from 28/02/19. Winners of instant prizes valued at over $250 from SA or any instant prize winners from ACT will also be published at the same time.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first fifty five (55) valid entries drawn in the Major Prize Draw will each win a major prize from the following major prize pool, in accordance with the order in which they are drawn:
|Major Prize#||QTY Avail||Item||RRP|
|1||1||2018 Kawasaki Jet Ski|
Model Ultra LX
|2||2||Samsung 651L Family Hub French Door Fridge|
|3||3||Samsung Q7 65" Series 7 4K UHD QLED TV |
|4||4||Garmin Fenix 5X Plus Sports Watch with DLC Titanium Band|
|5||5||Baccarat Granite Cookware Set 10 Piece|
|6||6||GoPro Fusion 360° Action Camera Model GPCHDHZ-103||$999.00|
|7||7||Weber Family Q|
|9||9||Weber Q Model Q2000AU||$449.00|
|10||10||Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Wireless Portable Speaker with Alexa Model 984-000930(MEGABLAST)||$379.00|
17. Instant win prizes will be randomly awarded throughout the duration of the promotion period from the following instant prize pool:
|11||SPACETALK Kids Smartwatch with Phone and GPS (Model No. SP-1000G)||$349.00|
|12||Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (Model No. WHCH700NB)||$299.00|
|13||Nutribullet RX 1700W 10 piece set (Model No. N17-1007M)||$299.00|
|14||Fitbit Charge 2 Special Edition (Model No. 3377028)||$249.00|
|15||Polaroid OneStep 2 i-Type Camera (Model No. 9002)||$ 199.00|
|16||Google Home (Model No. GA3A00484A09)||$ 179.00|
|17||Kids Crazy Catch unit||$ 135.00|
|18||BBL Record and Play Interactive Light Up Stumps (Model No. LA2017BBLIRPSS)||$89.00|
|19||Kookaburra Supercoach 3 Cricket Ball||$34.99|
|20||Visa gift card $25||$25.00|
|500||Tassal Salmo Plush Toy||$29.99|
18. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool RRP value is $114,288.81 (inclusive of GST).
22. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14/05/19 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on tassalsupersalmon.com.au from 28/05/19.
24. ‘HomePod’ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and are won, but remain unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or taking of a prize.
32. 32. The Promoter is Tassal Operations Pty. Ltd. (ABN 38 106 324 127) of 1 Franklin Wharf, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000 telephone 03 9092 0703.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/…. ACT Permit No. TP18/.... SA Permit No. T18/....